1. Know your key deadlines – some important ones are:
- 31 January 2019: the last date to request modified papers for pupils who are partially sighted.
- 21 February 2019: the deadline for entries for summer 2019 exams. This is also the final date to process applications for access arrangements.
- 21 April 2019: the last date to change tiers (free of charge) for all tiered subjects (MFL, maths and sciences).
2. Make the most of mock-exam support – Each exam board offered past papers and study notes. For example AQA has this summarised on Exampro
3. Practise the more ‘general’ questions – the less “structured” questions in exam papers such as descriptive questions should be practiced