Create an account with us by clicking on the Login/Signup in the upper right corner of the page.
- Browse our selection of tutors on the Hourly Tutors page
- Using the menu on the left, select which Subject or Subject Level you would like help with (e.g. Mathematics A-Level)
- Our tutors which can teach your subject at that level will appear in the list of tutors
Find a Tutor
- Browse through our selection of tutors which match your subject
- Then select a tutor which suits you. You can view their descriptions and credentials on their profile page, by clicking View Tutor
- You can message the through their profile, or book your free consultation or full lesson using the interactive calendar and checkout code
Free Initial Consultation
- Have a free hour lesson with no contracts and no obligations. Book this session as you would a normal lesson using the interactive calendar
- Use the coupon FREETRIAL during checkout to enable this.
- This discussion takes place on the same learning platform used in the lessons, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the features of the online learning environment
- You will be emailed a link to your personal online classroom, which will be used for all lessons, shortly after your first booking. This personal online classroom link will also appear in your account profile page
- When you are happy with your tutor, you can book a full class at your preferred time
- Tutors available dates and times are shown on an interactive calendar on their profile
- Pick a date and time which you would like, and then select the subject and subject level. Lessons are bookable as soon as 12 hours in advance of the lesson
- Checkout using a debit or credit card. All financial details are processed by a trusted payment processor, and we hold none of your financial details, so your checkout process is safe and secure
- As soon as your booking is made, you will be emailed a booking confirmation. A reminder will be sent to you 24 hours before the scheduled time. All your lessons take place on your personal online classroom. Just remember to log into your classroom at your booked time, and your tutor will be there, ready to help!
The Virtual Classroom
Watch the video to see the main features of the virtual the virtual classroom. These include:
- Text chat
- Document/Presentation sharing
- Annotations on a Virtual Whiteboard
Using this technology, we can ensure an effective tutorial. The virtual whiteboard in particular, with it’s annotation features, allows handwritten notes, which brings the teaching experience on par with in-person tutorials.
Wide range of tutors
There are no restrictions on the tutor you select, or how many lessons you can have with each. Select the tutor which you feel has the greatest expertise, or best suits your needs in each subject
U.K. based academic professionals
Our tutors are entirely based in the United Kingdom, and are skilled academics with many of them holding positions in the world’s highest ranked universities
Our web-based system allows the tutors to be available anywhere in the world. There is no need for you or your tutor to travel, making it time efficient and convenient